Welcome to the online home of the Prince Edward Island Environmental Network (PEIEN). We are a not-for-profit, non-governmental network of groups working to improve the environment.
We thank you for virtually visiting us and always appreciate your feedback, comments and suggestions to improve our website.
- Longstanding federal partnership with Canadian Environmental Network terminated
- Sustainable Food Systems for the 21st Century: The Challenge for Prince Edward Island
- First Annual George McRobie Lecture, at the Macphail Homestead
- Volunteer Day, 10/15/2011 - 1pm
- Act now
- Looking for Beauty in Rare Island Plants
- 10/04/2011 - 7:30-9:30pm
- Autumn in the Forest
- 09/25/2011 - 2-4pm
- Invitation ::: Community Sustainability Events
If you are looking for specific information, please feel free to contact us, and we may be able to provide you with the resource you need, or let you know where it is available in the Island libraries.
We have many resources on climate change and other topics relevant to environment available at our office. We are also adding new information on our website such as this Atmosphere/Energy section. We are always interested in collaborating to new share infromation and resources.